Are you looking to find out how data science & machine learning can help your organisation to gain competitive advantages?
During this session, we will give you a brief introduction to the core concepts of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence before discussing how your business can leverage these tools and techniques.
We’ll answer questions like:
Why should you be considering DS/ML/AI now?
What are the opportunities, the challenges and some common misconceptions?
What are some of the applications of data science and machine learning?
How can the cloud help you with your data science & machine learning journey?
What AWS Services can you leverage?
This session will be delivered by Kale Temple, senior data scientist and co-founder of Intellify, Australia’s leading machine learning and artificial intelligence consulting company.
Who should attend?
This is ideal for organisations who are looking to adopt these technologies but have uncertainties about what benefits it will provide to them.
- IT managers
- Lines of business managers
- Those interested in piloting a data science, AI or ML project in their organisation.
12:00pm – 12:30pm Arrival and sign-in at AWS offices, including networking and nibbles.
12:30pm – 1:15pm
- A primer on Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- How can DS/ML/AI help your business?
- The opportunities
- Why now?
- The challenges
- Common misconceptions
- What are some of the applications of DS/ML/AI?
- How can you leverage the cloud & AWS to accelerate your DS/ML/AI learning efforts?
1:15pm – 1:30pm Q&A 1:30pm – 2:00pm
Session wrap-up and networking.
Click Register to confirm your interest in attending our showcase talk at AWS’s head office, or contact us for more details.
Kale Temple has consulted with a number of the world’s leading corporate and government organisations,
leveraging expertise in data science and machine learning to architect solutions that empower business performance and growth.
He has worked as a consultant in advanced analytics and data science for over 4 years while getting his Master’s from the University of Sydney. He has previously presented at conferences, several meetups and industry events on machine learning and statistics.
Terms and conditions:
- Kindly note this is a corporate event and as a result we will only be able to accept registrations from a work email address. Requests for registrations from personal email domains such as Gmail or Yahoo may be declined at the organisers’ discretion.
- Limited complimentary tickets are available for eligible customers. Please register your interest or contact us to find out more.
- By registering for the event, you agree that Intellify and AWS may contact you about similar future events and marketing.