Intellify is a data science and Machine Learning consulting company who helps our customers to growth exponentially, operate more efficiently and build competitive advantage. Our team consists of leading data scientists, machine learning engineers and product developers that extensively use advanced (statistical) machine learning and optimisation techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for business needs. As an emerging AWS consulting partner, we have the ability to scale our solution to any requirement through their cloud platform.
About the Opportunity
As we are growing at a rapid speed, we are seeking a full-time Associate who has had extensive exposure to or experience in consulting, project management, data science, machine learning and/or software development projects. In this role, you will manage and work with the delivery team and our customers to ensure that our projects are delivered seamlessly. Further, you will work with our customers to define and build out their machine learning/artificial intelligence strategy.
With a startup culture and applying cutting-edge technology to real-world business problems, you have the opportunity to drive impact at some of Australia’s leading startups and enterprises as well as to learn and grow within a team of like-minded data scientists. Our client problems have ranged from pricing, inventory and workforce optimisation to computer vision applied to radar data for predictive maintenance. The work is varied and challenging, and will require someone who is dynamic in their thinking as well as willing to explore and try new ideas.
Being an Associate means that you are charged with being one of the faces of the company and responsible for developing world class Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
What we offer
This is a full-time permanent role. This role will provide a unique opportunity to work in a collaborative team and learn from experienced data scientists, so you can advance your knowledge and get hands-on experience with state-of-the-art machine learning methods. Our salaries are competitive, and we offer flexible working hours. We also believe great data science comes from great teams, so invest continuously in up-skilling and cross-training our team members, with lunch & learn sessions, training courses and certifications, and an opportunity to be a core part of our data science and machine learning communities. Furthermore, we offer the following:
- 6 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $2,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit sharing
- Work with high-profile clients
- A defined career path with your 1-1 mentor
- Great team culture
- Have an impact in a small team where there is no politics
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- Work closely with AWS using cutting edge cloud technologies
- Extensive experience in engaging with the business and stakeholders to oversee various data projects
- 2+ years experience using SQL and/or another data related scripting language.
- 2+ years experience using Python, R and/or other data science/machine learning libraries.
- Previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst, data scientist or quantitative modeler at a consultancy or mid to large enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience in managing or delivering data science and machine learning projects
- Outstanding communication and engagement skills are essential.
- Experience of developing project documentation ensuring the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for business requirements specifications.
- Previous experience as a project delivery lead
- Management consulting experience
If you wish to take the next step in your career working and learning with the best, in an innovative data science company, please apply with:
- Your CV
- Cover letter detailing:
- Desired salary
- Details (3-4 sentences) of a project you have developed or delivered previously.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Intellify team.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Please note that our Company Policy dictates direct recruitment only.
Title: Associate / Data Science delivery lead
Type: Full time
Salary: $110,000 – 140,000 p.a. + consulting bonus after 3 months
Location: Sydney NSW 2000